- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Corporate & Organizational Partnerships
Regis has developed strategic and customized partnerships with organizations that share our commitment to education and service. Regis offers programs for adult undergraduate and graduate students that are flexible and uniquely designed to accommodate the needs of working adults.
5 Benefits of an Organizational Partnership with Regis
- Tuition discounts for employees, organization members and volunteers
- No cost to your organization, small class sizes and personal attention from faculty and program directors
- Customized on-site, online, and campus based programs offer convenience and accessibility
- Promotes internal employee development and career advancement
- Access to Regis alumni and career network of talent
Download our Corporate Partnership Information Sheet to learn more about how your company can take advantage of this exciting program and become and education partner with Regis.
If you are inquiring about a specific program, please be sure to indicate your partnership affiliation on your application or when speaking to a member of our admissions team. Admission advisors are available to meet with prospective students about specific degree programs, the enrollment process, and the program specific tuition discounts.
To learn how your organization can create a customized education partnership with Regis, please contact Amy Etheridge, Director of Program Partnerships at email@example.com or 781.768.7185. We can provide you with detailed information about programs, eligibility requirements, tuition, and financial aid options.