Undergraduate Articulation Agreements
Regis College has a variety of articulation agreements for students wishing to transfer in for a Bachelor’s Degree. Select the school below and then select the program/major of interest to determine the specifics of the agreement.
Bluefield State College (West Virginia)
Bunker Hill Community College
- A.S. in Medical Imaging to B.S. in Medical Imaging
- A.S. in Nursing to B.S. in Nursing
- A.S. in Psychology to B.A. in Psychology
First Response Emergency Medical Education
- Certificate Paramedic Education to All Bachelor Programs (specific requirements for some programs)
Massachusetts Bay Community College
- A.S. Biotechnology to B.A. Biology
- A.S. Biotechnology to B.A. Biochemistry
- A.S. Degree (Various programs) to B.A./B.S. Degrees (Various programs)
Mount Wachusett Community College
North Shore Community College
- A.S. Physical Therapy Assistant to B.S. in Health & Fitness: Exercise Science
- A.S. Physical Therapy Assistant to B.S. in Health & Fitness: Nutrition
- A.S. Physical Therapy Assistant to B.A. in Public Health
- A.S. in Radiologic Technology to B.S. in Medical Imaging
Northern Essex Community College
Quinsigamond Community College
Graduate Articulation Agreements
Regis College has a variety of articulation agreements for students wishing to earn a graduate degree after finishing a bachelor’s degree at their home school. Select the school below and then select the program/major of interest to determine the specifics of the agreement.
- Master of Arts in Heritage Studies
- Graduate Nursing Program
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Master of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication
Roanoke College (Virginia)
- Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Mater of Arts in Heritage Studies
- Master of Science in Health Administration
- Master of Science in Molecular Imaging & Therapeutics
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Accelerated 16 Month BS in Nursing
- Accelerated BS/MS in Nursing
Regis College Students Only
Once completing the Bachelor’s Degree at Regis College, students have a variety of options for direct entry into a variety of graduate programs noted below. Select the school and the program of interest for requirements into the various programs.
Saint George’s University
Salve Regina University (PhD Program)
Western New England University School of Law
International Articulation Agreements
Regis College has agreements with international schools for students who wish to come to Regis for academic schools and programs.
- Caritas Institute of Higher Education (Hong Kong)
- Caritas Bianchi College of Careers (Hong Kong)
- Cascadia Community College
- Kyoto Notre Dame University (Japan)
- Pontifica Universidade Catolica (Brazil)
The MassTransfer Block refers to a set of general education, core, or distribution requirements, consisting of 34 college-level credits:
|9||Behavioral and social sciences||Courses may be in either subject area|
|9||Humanities and fine arts||Courses may be in either subject area|
|7||Natural or physical science||Must include at least one course with a lab|
These credits, when completed together with a 2.0 or higher GPA, fully transfer to Regis College… even if you don’t have your associate degree. These credits also satisfy the general education/distribution/core requirements at Regis College, with Regis being able to add no more than six additional credits/two courses.
Regis College’s policy for transfer students entering the nursing major requires a transfer student to complete a semester of residency (a.k.a. one semester of courses) at Regis College prior to being accepted into the nursing major. With the residency requirement completed, you will join all other students in competing for admission into the Regis nursing program. Review of all applicants to the nursing major occurs at the conclusion of each fall term, at which time Regis will admit a designated number of qualified students.
The decision will be based primarily on the student’s grade-point average to date, with particular attention to the quality of performance in “Introduction to Nursing” and in prerequisite Regis science and math courses. Those who meet the basic criteria for program admission, but who do not gain entry, may elect to be waitlisted and be considered if an opening becomes available*. These candidates will be considered as before, against all candidates; therefore, program admission is not guaranteed. A student denied admission to nursing may continue in another academic major so long as he or she remains in good academic standing and meets the qualifications of that academic major.
*Transfer students who meet certain qualifications from Dean College may be directly accepted into nursing. Please speak with your admission counselor for details.
General science classes that will transfer towards nursing major credit
- Anatomy & Physiology I, II
Recommended summer courses
- Expressive Arts (specifically Spanish in Health Professions)
- Mathematics (specifically Statistics)
- Any elective
- Introduction to Nursing generally will not transfer
- No class with a grade below a C will transfer