- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
The Tower Tavern is a great option for smaller receptions and cocktail parties. Located adjacent to the Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room downstairs in Alumnae Hall, this room has a built-in bar, restaurant-style booths, projection screen, and ceiling projector.
The Tavern may be used by itself or in conjunction with the Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room.
- Media presentation equipment is available for rental
- Square footage: 1,334
- Dimensions: 58' x 23'
- Capacity (lectures): N/A
- Capacity (dinners/classroom): 60-70
For more information on renting Tower Tavern, please call the Office of Campus & Conference Events at 781-768-7322 or 781-768-7073.
Conference & Event Planning