- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
|Name of Room||Square Footage||Dimensions||Capacity (Lectures)||Capacity (Dinners/ Classroom)|
|College Hall Foyer*||1,700||68' x 25'||225||80|
|College Hall Room 202||1,849||38' x 40'||100-115||N/A|
|Fine Arts Center**||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Kearns Conference Room||861||35' x 18'||35||35|
|Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room||2,680||66' x 37'||400||150|
|Norman Tower & Gardens#||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Regis Chapel||2,160||40' x 54'||200 (no lectures)||N/A|
|Tower Tavern||1,334||58' x 23'||N/A||60-70|
|Upper Student Union Lounge||2,574||68' x 35'||300||125|
* Center foyer only. Adjoining rooms are also available, which bring the total foyer space to 4,824 square feet.
** The Fine Arts Center consists of several different facilities. For more information, please visit the Fine Arts Center page.
*** Morrison House offers several small rooms and is ideal for smaller receptions.
# This is an outdoor area, so square footage, dimensions, and capacity are variable.
Conference & Event Planning