- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room
Located on the first floor of Alumnae Hall, the Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room is ideal for both professional gatherings (lectures, meetings) and social events (bar/bat mitzvahs, wedding receptions, birthday parties, dances). This room has a mobile stage to add spice to your event. In addition, it opens up into the Tower Tavern, which provides additional space along with a built-in bar and restaurant-style booths.
- Media presentation equipment is available for rental
- Square footage: 2,680
- Dimensions: 66' x 37'
- Capacity (lectures): 400
- Capacity (dinners/classroom): 150
For more information on renting the Lower Student Union/Multipurpose Room, please call the Office of Campus & Conference Events at 781-768-7322 or 781-768-7073.
Conference & Event Planning