- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Room Descriptions
- Room Dimensions
- Contact Information
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
College Hall Foyer
The elegant College Hall Foyer is ideal for weddings, receptions, lectures, meetings, and much more. The Blue, Gold, and Rose Rooms join with the Center room; together, the four rooms accommodate 150 guests for weddings with banquet-style seating.
One of the appealing features of the Foyer is that it opens to a large front patio parterre with a breathtaking view of the campus. In addition, many business clients choose to make valuable use of the three smaller rooms for "breakout" sessions.
- Media presentation equipment is available for rental
- Square footage: 1,700
- Dimensions: 68' x 25'
- Capacity (lectures): 225
- Capacity (dinners/classroom): 80
* Center Foyer only. The entire Foyer has a total of 4,824 square feet when the Blue, Gold, and Rose rooms are included.
For more information on renting College Hall Foyer, please call the Office of Campus & Conference Events at 781-768-7322 or 781-768-7073.
Conference & Event Planning