- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
College Hall Room 202
Located on the second floor of College Hall, Room 202 is a superb space for conferences, lectures, seminars, guest speaker events, and presentations to employees. Many clients have also used this room for debates and forums.
Room 202 offers tiered, lecture-style seating. With 1,849 square feet of space, it comfortably accommodates more than 100 people along with in-room continental breakfast (available if needed).
- Media presentation equipment is available for rental
- Square footage: 1,849
- Dimensions: 38' x 40'
- Capacity (lectures): 100-115
- Capacity (dinners/classroom): N/A
For more information on renting College Hall Room 202, please call the Office of Campus and Conference Events at 781-768-7322 or 781-768-7073.
Conference & Event Planning