- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
January 2013 Centralized Check-In
All residential students must check in on Sunday, January 13th, 2013 in the Foyer between 10:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m.
Commuting Students and Late Arriving Residential Students:
All commuter students and those residential students that were unable to check in during the posted time on Sunday must check in on Monday, January 14th from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Important Notes for All Undergraduate Students:
- All students must present a valid Regis College ID at CCI in order to officially check in! A spring 2013 sticker will be added to your ID. If you do not have a Regis College ID, you must email the Center for Student Services at email@example.com.
- Students are expected to check their Regis College email for information about how to check hold statuses and how to resolve any holds prior to opening weekend. Failure to respond to these items will impact your ability to get a parking permit, use Moodle, move into residency and attend classes.
- Fast Pass! Students with no holds on their account must bring their iPad or a printout of their fast pass to show proof of eligibility.
Fall 2013 Centralized Check In -- dates to be determined
St. Joseph Hall 206
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
College Hall 221