- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
Checklist for Graduating Students
This page will be updated periodically. Please check it often.
All degree candidates
Return to the Office of Academic Affairs, CH337, no later than April 22nd, the following:
- Information Questionnaire Form. It is extremely important that you return the Information Questionnaire form even if you are unable to attend Commencement.
- Name Pronunciation Form.
Graduates receiving master’s or doctoral degree
- Doctoral students should order their caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels immediately at the Regis College Bookstore. These items are a custom order and need to be ordered now to be ready for graduation.
- Masters caps and gowns are available in the Regis Bookstore. More information will follow on purchasing hoods, please watch your email.
Graduation Week Activities for all graduate students:
- The Graduate Hooding Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 7 p.m. in the Fine Arts Center. An invitation to the Hooding Ceremony will be emailed to students and rsvps are requested by May 1, 2013. Please email your rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey Boston will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 6 p.m. The cruise leaves from the Boston Harbor Hotel. All graduating masters and doctoral students are invited, guests are welcome. The cost is $50 per person. Please register for the cruise no later than April 26, 2013. Register here: www.registowertalk.net/gradweek2013.
- Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at noon. Graduation will be held under a tent on front lawn. More information will follow about arrival time and parking.
- Regis Night at the Pops will be held on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 8 p.m. Celebrate with the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall in Boston. Tickets start at $65 per person. Register for the event by April 26, 2013 at www.registowertalk.net/gradweek2013.
Graduate Nursing students:
- Masters nursing pins will be presented at the Graduate Hooding Ceremony on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. Pins are ordered through the Nursing Department, 781-768-7090.
- Bachelor of Science nursing pins will be presented on Friday, May 10, 2013. Pins are ordered through the Nursing Department, 781-768-7090. Please stay tuned for more information on pinning.
Graduates receiving bachelor’s degree
- Baccalaureate Ceremony: Return the “Baccalaureate – Conferral of Hoods” form to the Office of Academic Affairs, CH337, no later than April 22nd.
Senior Survey 2013
- Will be distributed to all seniors on line. Please remember to complete your senior class survey before graduation.
Outstanding Tuition Balance Upon Graduation
- No diploma will be issued to students who have an outstanding tuition balance.
- A mandatory $200.00 graduation fee has been charged to all graduating student accounts.
- All students who have received a Perkins Loan or Stafford Loan must complete an exit interview.
The federal regulation states: “that a student must complete an exit interview or receive exit materials upon graduation, withdrawal or a change of status to less than half-time.” The College may withhold diploma and transcripts if student fails to complete the exit interview.
Resident Students: Please
• Remove all items from room.
• Leave room in clean condition.
• Turn in keys prior to final departure. There will be designated locations within each building for return of keys.
During academic semesters
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
College Hall Room 337
235 Wellesley St.
Weston, MA 02493