- Administrative Council
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Affairs
- Enrollment Management & Marketing Department
- Center for Student Services
- Conference & Event Planning
- Finance & Business
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Media
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Physical Facilities
- Post Office
Checklist for Graduating Students
This page will be updated periodically. Please check it often.
All Degree Candidates
Return to the Office of Academic Affairs, College Hall 229, no later than April 22nd, the following:
- Information Questionnaire Form. It is extremely important that you return the Information Questionnaire form even if you are unable to attend Commencement.
- Name Pronunciation Form.
Graduates Receiving Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral students should order their caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels immediately at the Regis College Bookstore. These items are a custom order and need to be ordered now to be ready for graduation. Deadline to order is March 14, 2014. Doctoral students should order their caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels immediately from the Bookstore at their on-line store.
- Master's caps and gowns are available in the Regis Bookstore. More information will follow on purchasing hoods. Please read the Frequently Asked Commencement Questions. Deadline for ordering is April 14, 2014.
- Master’s and all Undergraduates caps and gowns are available for purchase from the Bookstore at their on-line store.
Graduation Week Activities for All 2014 Graduating Students:
- The Graduate Hooding Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 7 p.m. on the Great Lawn under the Tent. An invitation to the Hooding Ceremony will be emailed to students and RSVPs are requested by April 28, 2014. Please RSVP at www.registowertalk.net/gradweek2014.
- Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey Boston will be held on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 6 p.m. The cruise leaves from the Boston Harbor Hotel. All graduating master's and doctoral students are invited. Guests are welcome. The cost is $40 per person through April 18 and $50 per person after April 18. Please register for the cruise at www.registowertalk.net/gradweek2014.
- Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 10 a.m. Graduation will be held on the Great Lawn under the Tent.
- Regis Night at the Pops will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 8 p.m. Celebrate with the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall in Boston. Tickets start at $65 per person. Register for the event at www.registowertalk.net/gradweek2014.
- Master Nursing Pins are picked up in the nursing office or sent to their home.
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony is on May 9, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. in the Fine Arts Center. Pins are ordered through the Nursing Department, Mary Beth Scanlon. This ceremony is for undergraduate nursing, generic masters nursing and the part-time bachelors program.
Medical Imaging Students:
- Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science imaging pins will be presented Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 6 p.m. in location TBD. Pins may be ordered through the Medical Imaging Department by contacting Lauren Shanbrun at 781-768-8657.
Graduates Receiving Bachelor’s Degree
- Baccalaureate Ceremony: Return the “Baccalaureate – Conferral of Hoods” form to the Office of Academic Affairs, College Hall 229, no later than April 22nd.
Senior Survey 2014
- Will be distributed to all seniors at the Commencement rehearsal. Please remember to complete your senior class survey before graduation.
Outstanding Tuition Balance Upon Graduation
- No diploma will be issued to students who have an outstanding tuition balance.
- A mandatory $225.00 graduation fee has been charged to all graduating student accounts.
- All students who have received a Perkins Loan or Stafford Loan must complete an exit interview.
The federal regulation states: “that a student must complete an exit interview or receive exit materials upon graduation, withdrawal or a change of status to less than half-time.” The College may withhold diploma and transcripts if student fails to complete the exit interview.
Resident Students: Please
- Remove all items from room.
- Leave room in clean condition.
- Turn in keys prior to final departure. There will be designated locations within each building for return of keys.
During academic semesters
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
College Hall 229
235 Wellesley St.
Weston, MA 02493