- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
AS in Radiography
Regis and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford form an educational partnership, Lawrence Memorial/Regis College Nursing and Radiography Programs, in which the associate degree is granted by Regis.
Associate degree prospective students should call 781-306-6600 or visit the website at www.lmregis.org.
Graduates of the program are eligible to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist credentialing exam in Radiography. After certification and licensure, graduates of the program are recognized as emerging leaders in the radiologic sciences.
Effective for the class entering Fall 2015, applications for the dual admissions (1+2+1) program will no longer be accepted.