- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Title III
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Students who meet certain criteria are directly accepted into the nursing major as freshmen. Students who do not meet the direct-accept criteria of admission may pursue the undergraduate nursing major and must follow the first-year nursing curriculum. In that case, the nursing faculty will determine acceptance into the nursing major at the end of the first semester of their sophomore year. To be considered for the nursing major, students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and no courses below 2.0 (C). Students must earn a B- (2.7) in all NU courses.
Once a student matriculates into the nursing major, an overall GPA of 2.7 and a 2.7 (B minus) grade in all nursing courses must be maintained.
* Please call the Nursing Department to verify current curriculum.