- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Transfer Student Advising
Transfer students entering Regis may have a variety of academic advising questions related to their experiences and academic work completed from previous institutions. With transfer advising, Regis strives to answer all questions and make the transition into Regis as smooth as possible. Please see below for helpful tips as you begin your academic career at Regis.
Who is a Regis transfer student?
Regis defines a transfer student as anyone with a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) who has matriculated full-time, or enrolled part-time at another accredited institution.
Important Note: Current Regis students interested in taking courses at another institution are not considered a Regis transfer student. If you are a current Regis student and would like more information about taking courses at another institution please see your faculty advisor or the Director of Transfer Advising.
Course Equivalency Guidelines
- Transfer credits are evaluated individually by the Director of Transfer Advising
- Courses to be considered for transfer credit must be taken at a regionally accredited institution
- Courses must come in with a grade of “C” or higher to be considered
- Transfer credit is awarded for courses that are similar in content and depth to those offered at Regis.
- Students can transfer up to 66 credits
- All students earning a Regis degree must complete a minimum of 54 credits at Regis
- All students must earn a minimum of 120 credits to graduate. Some programs require more than 120 credits
- All current articulation agreements are described here
Do you have more questions about being a transfer student at Regis? Click here for our transfer advising frequently asked questions.
Director of Transfer Advising
Center for Internships & Career Placement
Center for Student Services
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Student Disability and Accessibility Services
Student Programming & Leadership