- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Regis Summer Scholars
July 14 – 25, 2014
A program specifically designed for current high school students.
April 23 at 4:00 P.M.
High school juniors and seniors explore academic interests, make lasting friendships and experience college life at Regis College this summer.
Two hot careers
Five courses to explore
- Introduction to Health & Fitness
- Introduction to Public Health
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Communication
- Writing Seminar
Regis College is an all iPad institution and each Summer Scholars student will be issued an iPad for use during the program. Faculty and students will utilize the iPads to expand the learning process beyond the classroom.
College preparatory session
Representives from the Regis College Office of Admissions, the Center for Student Services, and the Office of Student Life will present information regarding the college application process, financial aid, housing/residency life, college athletics, study-abroad, and more.
All students who successfully complete the two week Summer Scholars program will receive a Certificate of Achievement, as well as a Summer Class Tuition Voucher that can be used for a 3 credit general education summer course during Summer Session in 2015, 2016, or 2017.
As Summer Scholars, you may opt for on-campus housing in our Residents Halls. Resident Assistants will live in the hall with students to assist, engage and supervise students in the residence hall; Campus Safety and Student Health Services will be available to ensure your safety; Dining services will provide three daily meals in the campus cafeteria.
Attend classes with high school students from around greater Boston, the USA and the world, as well as current Regis Undergraduates.
In addtion to the academic opportunites, the Regis Summer Scholars will engage in activities both on and off campus. Activities will include movies, cookouts, and video-gaming, as well as a trip to explore the cultural and entertainment opportunities in Boston.
The Regis Summer Scholars program allows you to experience college life, challenge yourself academically, and get a jump on your college career.
Full program - includes residency on campus, coursework and activities.
Non-residency - coursework and activities
$2,500 for full program; $1,250 for non-residency program
Discount rates available for Catholic School students and for those with demonstrated need
Two weeks, July 14 - 25, 2014. Prepatory reading ahead of the session and post-program work may be required
Residency students: check-in on July 13 between 1:00 - 3:00pm; check-out on July 26 1:00pm.
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from secondary school guidance counselor
- Official secondary school trascript
- Copy of passport (for Non-US citizens)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (if English is not first language)
- Upon receipt of ALL materials Regis College will review an application
- Acceptance into the Regis Summer Scholars Program will be based on academic preparedness and on limited space availability.
- Students will be notified by mail and email of decision
- Additional information will be mailed to accepted students