- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Regis Summer Scholars
A program specifically designed for current high school students.
Incoming high school juniors and seniors explore academic interests, join a vibrant community and experience college life at Regis this summer.
Save the dates
The 2017 Summer Scholars program will take place from Sunday, July 23, 2017 through Saturday, August 5, 2017 at Regis in Weston, Massachusetts. Students will reside for two weeks on campus in our new Maria Hall residential suites, while enrolling in academic courses with two tracks, liberal arts and sciences, experience student life, and prepare for college admission and success!
- Enroll in two college-credit introductory courses (English and Communications or Health Sciences) during the our six-week Summer Session II (Monday, June 26, 2017 through Saturday, August 5, 2017). The first four weeks coursework will be completed online and the last two weeks will be on campus with our dynamic faculty.
- Jumpstart your college career and experience learning in a college setting taught by a Regis professor and learn through iPad-enhanced coursework.
- Complete the program and receive a certificate of achievement and six college credits!
- Spend two weeks living in our new residence hall while making new friends.
- Enjoy our beautiful campus and surrounding community through scheduled activities including games, bowling, movies, day trips, and more!
- Explore being a college student in greater Boston through exciting co-curricular opportunities and trips to a Red Sox game, Faneuil Hall, and a Boston Harbor Cruise.
- Find out new interests, major options, and career paths.
- Prepare for the college admissions process and how to write a unique college essay!
The 2017 cost for the Summer Scholars program (including the six college credits) is $1,500.
Applications will be available in late January 2017.
David Gilmore, Academic Affairs
Mark Harrington, Student Affairs
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Mark Harrington at email@example.com.