- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Regis Summer Scholars
July 10 - 15, 2016
A program specifically designed for current high school students.
Incoming high school juniors and seniors explore academic interests, join a vibrant community and experience college life at Regis College this summer.
- Learn about our STEM program with daily area focus
- Interactive based learning with children ages 15 months - 6 years
- Application of classroom concepts to the real world
Arts & Sciences
- Explore different academic disciplines offered by Regis
- Learn from Regis professors through interactive and engaging courses
- Discover new academic interests to help choose a future major
Regis is an all iPad institution and each Summer Scholars student will be issued an iPad for use during the program. Faculty and students will utilize the iPads to expand the learning process beyond the classroom.
College preparatory sessions
Representatives from the Regis Office of Admissions, the Center for Student Services, and the Office of Student Life will present information regarding the college application process, financial aid, housing/residency life, college athletics, study-abroad, and more.
All students who successfully complete the Summer Scholars program will receive a Certificate of Achievement, as well as a Summer Class Tuition Voucher that can be used for a 3 credit general education summer course during Summer Session in 2016, 2017, or 2018.
As Summer Scholars, you will stay in our Residence Halls. Resident Assistants will live in the hall with students to assist, engage and supervise students in the residence hall; Campus Safety and Student Health Services will be available to ensure your safety; Dining services will provide three daily meals in the campus cafeteria.
Community & Campus Activities
Attend classes with other high school students from around greater Boston, the USA, and the world. In addition to the academic opportunities, the Regis Summer Scholars will engage in activities both on and off campus. Activities will include movies, cookouts, and video-gaming, as well as a trip to explore the cultural and entertainment opportunities in Boston.
The Regis Summer Scholars program allows you to experience college life, challenge yourself academically, and get a jump on your college career.
Program includes residency on campus, coursework and activities.
July 10 - 15, 2016. Prepatory reading ahead of the session and post-program work may be required
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from secondary school guidance counselor
- Official secondary school transcript
- Copy of passport (for Non-US citizens)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (if English is not first language)
- Upon receipt of ALL materials Regis College will review an application
- Acceptance into the Regis Summer Scholars Program will be based on academic preparedness and on limited space availability.
- Students will be notified by email of decision
- Additional information will be mailed to accepted students