- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Regis Summer Scholars
The 2018 Summer Scholars Program is full. Please look back in fall 2018 for information about the summer 2019 program!
A program specifically designed for current high school students.
Rising high school juniors and seniors explore academic interests, join a vibrant community and experience college life at Regis this summer.
Below is information about the 2018 program:
Save the dates
The 2018 Summer Scholars program will take place online and in person during Summer Session II at Regis. This hybrid program will have an overnight orientation from June 28 - 29, 2018 and then on the ground program from July 19 - 27, 2018 at Regis in Weston, Massachusetts. The students will reside on campus in our new Maria Hall residential suites, enroll in academic courses, experience student life, and prepare for college admission and success!
- Enroll in two college-credit introductory courses (Leadership/Management and Health Professsions) during the our six-week Summer Session II (Monday, June 25, 2018 through Saturday, August 4, 2018). The hybrid program will take place online and on campus with our dynamic faculty.
- Jumpstart your college career and experience learning in a college setting taught by a Regis professor and learn through rigorous coursework.
- Complete the program and receive a certificate of achievement and six college credits!
- Spend more than a week living in our new residence hall while making new friends.
- Enjoy our beautiful campus and surrounding community through scheduled activities including games, movies, day trips, and more!
- Explore being a college student in greater Boston through exciting co-curricular opportunities and trips to a Red Sox game, Faneuil Hall, and a Boston Harbor Cruise.
- Find out new interests, major options, and career paths.
- Prepare for the college admissions process!
The 2018 cost for the Summer Scholars program (including the six college credits) is $1,750.
Summer 2018 Program Directors
David Gilmore, MS, Assistant Professor
Mark Harrington, EdD, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Regis Summer Scholars Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2018 Courses
All Regis Summer Scholars enroll in both courses: Leadership/Management and Healthcare Professions.
MT 203 Introduction to Leadership and Management
This course is designed to provide a broad overview of leadership and how to practically develop leadership skills. Discussion topics will include the dynamic role of leadership both within business organizations (profit/non-profit) and at the personal level. By investigating leadership and management through the study of literature, history, and other disciplines, students will gain a broad perspective of the conditions, people, and events that influence our view of leading others.
ID 230 The Interdependence of Healthcare Professions in the U.S.
This course examines the foundations of the present day healthcare system in the United States and the roles of the different healthcare professions within it. The collaborative aspects of the healthcare professions along with trends and opportunities in the field will be addressed. Topics important to healthcare will be considered, including ethics, culture, professionalism, communication, and health disparities.