- Professional Advancement
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Regis Summer Scholars
July 12 - 17, 2015
A program specifically designed for current high school students.
High school juniors and seniors explore academic interests, make lasting friendships and experience college life at Regis College this summer.
Two hot careers
Three courses to explore
- Communication and Writing - for college...and the digital world
- Public Health - from preventing epidemics to promoting a healthlifestyle
- Marketing - the art & science of selling
Regis College is an all iPad institution and each Summer Scholars student will be issued an iPad for use during the program. Faculty and students will utilize the iPads to expand the learning process beyond the classroom.
College preparatory session
Representives from the Regis College Office of Admissions, the Center for Student Services, and the Office of Student Life will present information regarding the college application process, financial aid, housing/residency life, college athletics, study-abroad, and more.
All students who successfully complete the Summer Scholars program will receive a Certificate of Achievement, as well as a Summer Class Tuition Voucher that can be used for a 3 credit general education summer course during Summer Session in 2016, 2017, or 2018.
As Summer Scholars, you will stay in our Residence Halls. Resident Assistants will live in the hall with students to assist, engage and supervise students in the residence hall; Campus Safety and Student Health Services will be available to ensure your safety; Dining services will provide three daily meals in the campus cafeteria.
Attend classes with high school students from around greater Boston, the USA and the world.
In addtion to the academic opportunites, the Regis Summer Scholars will engage in activities both on and off campus. Activities will include movies, cookouts, and video-gaming, as well as a trip to explore the cultural and entertainment opportunities in Boston.
The Regis Summer Scholars program allows you to experience college life, challenge yourself academically, and get a jump on your college career.
Program includes residency on campus, coursework and activities.
July 12 - 17, 2015. Prepatory reading ahead of the session and post-program work may be required
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from secondary school guidance counselor
- Official secondary school trascript
- Copy of passport (for Non-US citizens)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (if English is not first language)
- Upon receipt of ALL materials Regis College will review an application
- Acceptance into the Regis Summer Scholars Program will be based on academic preparedness and on limited space availability.
- Students will be notified by mail and email of decision
- Additional information will be mailed to accepted students