- Professional Advancement
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing & Health Professions
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
SMARTHINKING is a tutoring assistance program available to Regis students. The tutorial service gives students access to live around-the-clock tutoring assistance that is facilitated through online discussion boards.
Help when you need it: 24 hours a day! That’s Online Tutoring: Anywhere, Anytime
Math • Bilingual Math • Biology • Chemistry • Physics • Economics • Accounting • Statistics • Spanish • Writing • Anatomy and Physiology • Organic Chemistry • Introductory Finance
How to Login to SMARTHINKING
- All Regis students already have a user account.
- Go to services.smarthinking.com
- Enter your Regis user name (first initial, last initial + 6 numbers) ex. br202023
- Enter your Regis password. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you login.
- Connect with an e-structor!
- Having trouble with the Whiteboard? Try our Whiteboard help tutorial
If you are unsure if you have a Smarthinking account, please call the Helpdesk at x7177.
With SMARTHINKING, you can
- Connect With an e-structor and interact with a live tutor.
Note: The first time you use SMARTHINKING, you will get a “plug-in” notice. You must click "Yes" when asked if you will accept the plug-in.
- Submit your Writing for any class to our Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a tutor, usually within 24 hours.
- Browser: Internet Explorer (Version 8 & above), Firefox 3.0+, Google Chrome and Safari
- Cookies: Allow
- Flash Player: Flash Version 9.0.28 or Higher
- Pop-ups: Allow
- Make sure that your browser is set up to allow cookies and pop-up windows. SMARTHINKING uses both of these. Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to java.com and follow the instructions for the free download.
SMARTTHINKING Customer Support
888-430-7429 ext. 1