- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Smarthinking is a tutoring assistance program available to Regis students. The tutorial service gives students access to live around-the-clock tutoring assistance that is facilitated through online discussion boards.
Help when you need it: 24 hours a day! That’s Online Tutoring: Anywhere, Anytime
Math • Bilingual Math • Biology • Chemistry • Physics • Economics • Accounting • Statistics • Spanish • Writing • Anatomy and Physiology • Organic Chemistry • Introductory Finance
How to Login to Smarthinking
- All Regis students already have a user account.
- Log into your Regis Moodle page: https://moodle.regiscollege.edu/login/index.php
- After logging in, click on Starfish in the upper left hand corner of the page.
- Click on Services, and scroll down to ACE-Smarthinking.
- Click on Smarthinking, and scroll down to see the subjects that are available.
- Select the subject area that you prefer.
- Connect with an e-structor, upload files, and use a whiteboard!
Use the Guidebooks on the right hand side of this page to help you use Smarthinking.
If you are having trouble logging in, please call the Helpdesk at x7177.
With Smarthinking, you can
- Connect with an e-structor and interact with a live tutor.
Note: The first time you use Smarthinking, you will get a “plug-in” notice. You must click "Yes" when asked if you will accept the plug-in.
- Submit your writing for any class to our Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor, usually within 24 hours.
- Make sure that your browser is set up to allow cookies and pop-up windows. Smarthinking uses both of these. Make sure that you have Java installed. If you need to install Java, go to java.com and follow the instructions for the free download.