- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
rTIP Staff and Mission
Regis Technology Innovation Program
The rTIP community includes Regis faculty, staff, and students.
The rTIP Instructional Technology Service Team supports the technology needs of the rTIP community.
- Foster innovations in teaching and learning
- Build real and virtual college-wide community for innovation
- Provide professional development for faculty and staff
- Provide leadership in effective and appropriate use of technology in teaching and learning
- Disseminate knowledge and resources on current and and emerging instructional technology trends.
rTIP Instructional Technology - The best tech for the tasks.
The world of apps, and platforms is daunting. iPad alone can use more than 375,000 apps. This world of options morphs daily. How can you keep up?
Consult us, if we don’t have our finger on just the right tech for your task, we will do the research to find it. We can also suggest alterations to your tasks that engage with the available tech and fulfill your course objectives.
rTIP Instructional Design - The best tasks for the tech.
We will help you, your program, or department explore your courses to develop effective online delivery design strategies and assessment practices. For example, what is the best way to set up forums in your course? Should you use a fully online, blended, or web-enhanced course design? Which activities work best with “just in time” learning with iPads?
Working with Instructional Designer, Sabrina Johnson-Taylor, PhD, you can tweak a lesson plan or develop an entire hybrid or online course.
College Hall 20A
rTIP Workshops - The right training at the right time.
We offer workshops throughout the year in a variety of formats, including face-to-face, blended, and fully online, including:
- Moodle training
- Training on iPad and other devices
- Best Practices for On-line and Blended Classrooms
- Integrating and developing multimedia materials.
- Integrating iPad and other devices into the classroom
- The Flipped Classroom
- Electronic Portfolios
- Accessibility Training
- Challenge-based Learning
Please see our Moodle rTIP eXchange sites for a evolving list of workshops, online seminars, tutorials, and other offerings.
College Hall 20A