- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Accelerated 16 month B.S. in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates in Lawrence
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$1,185 /credit||60 semester hours||16 months full-time|
For non-nurse college graduates who want to pursue a nursing career, our Regis North Campus located in Lawrence, MA provides an industry-leading BSN program in an accelerated format allowing you to graduate in just 16 months. Taught by faculty from Regis' main campus, you will graduate from one of the region's top nursing programs with the skills and clinical experience to excel as a nurse.
Nurses are on the frontlines of our healthcare system. Nursing continues to be one of the fastest growing and highly sought after occupations. At Regis North, we can prepare you to help fill that industry demand. With clinical placements throughout Massachusetts, including downtown Boston and regionally in the Merrimack Valley, our students become versatile and while building a large professional network.
The Accelerated BS in Nursing at Regis North prepares you to sit for the NCLEX examination and work as a Registered Nurse. Program includes:
- Clinical placements that provide valuable hands-on experience
- Classwork that prepares you with skills needed in the care setting
Through rigorous coursework and clinical experiences, this full-time program trains you for a career in nursing.
Program Coursework includes
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Complex Care Nursing
We strongly encourage applicants to have completed at least 5 of the 8 prerequisites, preferably the physical sciences plus labs, in order to be reviewed for admission. Prerequisites* do not need to be completed at the time of application, but must be finished before starting the program with a B - or better.
*Physical Science Pre-requisites must be completed within seven years of the start of the program.
The required clinical placements allow you to take what you learned in the classroom and apply it directly to a clinical setting. You will gain experience in the field by learning from professionals, creating a professional network, and interacting with patients. The goal of Regis North is to provide you with a well-rounded experience, which is why clinical placements happen at hospitals in both the Merrimack Valley and in downtown Boston.
The Accelerated BS in Nursing for Non-Nurses is designed for students with a previous bachelor's degree in a non-nurse subject. Apply Now to take the next step in this high demand field.
Spring 2019 Application Deadlines:
Early Action Deadline - June 1st, 2018
Regular Action Deadline - September 5th, 2018
Rolling admission cycle after regular action deadline on a space available basis.
Program Start Date - January 22nd, 2019
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisite courses
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Resume; statement of purpose; two letters of recommendation
- Interview by invitation
- A nursing student who has previously been enrolled in a nursing program in another college/university must submit, as part of their application, a letter from the dean or director of the nursing program indicating that they left in good standing.
Please join us for an Information Session:
RSVP: Monday, June 18th, 2018, 6pm, El-Hefni Building, room 301, 414 Common Street, Lawrence, MA
RSVP: Tuesday, September 18th, 2018, 6pm, El-Hefni Building, room 301, 414 Common Street, Lawrence, MA
Drop-in dates to meet with an Admission Counselor on selected Wednesdays at Regis North:
June 13th, June 20th, July 11th, August 8th, August 22nd
You may drop-in or rsvp to reserve an appointment at email@example.com.