- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
An introduction to RefWorks
A: RefWorks is web-based citation management software that will save you time and effort!! It enables you to:
- Organize your research
- Include citations while you write your paper
- Build a bibliography in a variety of formats, e.g, APA, MLA
- Import references from many data sources
- Create bibliographies
A: Use the following instructions:
- Log in to RefWorks. Access it here, on the RefWorks Citatation Management Research Guide or on the Databases page.
- If you are logging in for the first time you will be asked to register.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- If you are off-campus, you will see a page asking for Regis' Subscriber Group Code. Please call the reference desk at 781-768-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Group Code.
A: On your RefWorks login page, there is a link that says “forgot your login?” Select this link and enter your email address that you used when registering for your RefWorks account. Your login name and password will be emailed to you.
A: After you log in to RefWorks, go to Tools/Settings and select Update User Info. You can change your login name, password, email address or establish a read-only password in this area.
A: By using:
- online help and tutorials
- the Quick Start Guide [requires Adobe Reader]
- a Quick Start Card you can download [requires Adobe Reader]
A: Make sure your browser or Internet security/firewall software is not blocking the RefWorks site. Some browsers have a setting where you can make RefWorks a trusted site. Make sure you are logging in correct place: if you are on-campus, the login screen should say “RefWorks User Login for Regis College” and there should be a place for your login name and password.