- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
An introduction to RefWorks
A: RefWorks is web-based citation management software that will save you time and effort!! It enables you to:
- Organize your research
- Include citations while you write your paper
- Build a bibliography in a variety of formats, e.g, APA, MLA
- Import references from many data sources
- Create bibliographies
RefWorks now comes in two versions: Legacy RefWorks and New RefWorks. If you are using RefWorks for the first time, choose New RefWorks.
A: Use the following instructions:
If you are a new user, log in to New RefWorks. Current users of Legacy RefWorks should be aware that this version will be discontinued in 2018. Anyone using RefWorks for the first time should start with New RefWorks.
If you are an existing user, you may want to log in to Legacy RefWorks if you already have an account. Access it here, on the Legacy RefWorks Citatation Management Research Guide or on the Databases page.
If you are off-campus, you may see a page asking for Regis' Subscriber Group Code. Please call the reference desk at 781-768-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Group Code.
A: On your RefWorks login page, there is a link that says “forgot your login?” Select this link and enter your email address that you used when registering for your RefWorks account. Your login name and password will be emailed to you.
A: After you log in to RefWorks, go to Tools/Settings and select Update User Info. You can change your login name, password, email address or establish a read-only password in this area.