- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Tuition, Fees, & Financial Aid
Regis College Part-time BS in Nursing
Students pursuing the Part-Time BS in Nursing for non-nurse college graduates are eligible for undergraduate loans, but no scholarships or aid.
The maximum loans available per year is $5500 in subsidized and $7000 in unsubsidized.
Alternative loans are available through external lenders (i.e Citizens Bank, Sallie Mae).
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits/semester to be eligible for loans
- The FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be completed at www.FAFSA.ed.gov: Regis College Title IV Code - #002206
- You must obtain a Federal Student Aid personal identification number (PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov ;to submit the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The PIN serves as your electronic signature.
- Information about alternative loans can be found here