- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
PRIDE Scholars Program
The PRIDE Scholars Program, is a grant-funded student success and leadership development program. PRIDE offers “an extra layer” of personalized academic support, service and leadership opportunities through all four years of your college experience. We believe that a unique learning community, with comprehensive support, can strengthen every student’s ability to work to his or her fullest potential and succeed to graduation!
What are the benefits to being in PRIDE Scholars?
Pride Scholars achieve higher levels of academic success; they earn more academic credits in their first year and have higher attendance rates and grade point averages than those in a comparison group. Our PRIDE students report the highest levels of college satisfaction throughout a college wide survey.
As a PRIDE Scholar you will have a unique opportunity to participate in
- Learning Communities – PRIDE scholars enroll together in certain courses, allowing them to collaborate and share common experiences.
- Academic Coaching – PRIDE Scholars are paired one-on-one with an Academic Coach for personalized learning support designed to help students develop academic goals, master study skills for higher education success, navigate college resources, and more.
- Peer Mentoring – new PRIDE Scholars are connected with a returning PRIDE Scholar who is available for advice, mentoring, guidance and support.
- Leadership, Service and Skill-building Opportunities – through weekly small group seminars and experiential learning courses that only PRIDE Scholars may take.
- Early Move In Program – Incoming PRIDE Scholars are amongst a select group of students welcomed to campus early to enjoy community building and service activities.
Due to limited space we can only accept 20 students each year. PRIDE Scholars build lifelong connections as part of a unique learning community that supports each student academically, socially and holistically.
Project Director of the PRIDE Scholars Program