- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
The Pearl Nelson Education Resource Center
The Pearl Nelson Education Resource Center, named for its benefactor and late chair of the Regis College education program, is located on the third floor of the library.
The Nelson Center, as an integral part of the education program, offers a totality of services focused on the best utilization of resources to facilitate, support, and improve the teaching process. Therefore, realizing that learning is based on horizons broader than the textbook alone, the Center offers easy access to a wide variety of resources which include technology and accompanying software, a vast variety of media, and a conference room equipped with a Smart Board.