- Academic Affairs
- Professional Advancement
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Please confirm current tuition with the Office of Graduate Admission.
Students pursuing the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Nuclear Medicine are eligible for federal loans.
The maximum in loans available/year is $5500 in subsidized and $7000 in unsubsidized.
Alternative loans are available through external lenders (i.e. Citizens Bank, Sallie Mae).
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits/semester to be eligible for loans
- The FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be completed at www.FAFSA.ed.gov: Regis College Title IV Code - #002206
- You must obtain a Federal Student Aid personal identification number (PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov to submit the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The PIN serves as your electronic signature.
- Information about alternative loans can be found at: Student Loans