- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Graduate Certificates offer career changers and working professionals an affordable option to gain education and training needed to improve career opportunities and boost your professional skills. Graduate certificates can help can make you more marketable, knowledgeable, and capable in the workplace.
Best of all, our graduate certificates can be completely quickly and efficiently. In just 4-6 courses, you can earn a graduate certificate at Regis College. Graduate certificates may be completely independently or applied towards one of our Masters degrees.
Up to two courses may be taken prior to applying to the program, and the option to waive the GRE requirement is available for all certificate programs.