- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Pi Epsilon-at-Large offers two Scholarships
The purpose of the Research Fund is to encourage and support qualified nurses of the Pi Epsilon Chapter to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research.
The Annual Scholarship is for nurses pursuing graduate study.
Please contact our faculty counsellors for applications and information regarding membership.
These grants are given to students who meet the application criteria. Eligible students are given the opportunity to receive funding for their academic research.
Pi Epsilon-at-Large Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International
Nursing Honor Society
Carol Martin, Vice President
Patricia Ciarleglio, Secretary