- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Pi Epsilon-at-Large offers two Scholarships
The purpose of the Research Fund is to encourage and support qualified nurses of the Pi Epsilon Chapter to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research.
The Annual Scholarship is for nurses pursuing graduate study.
These grants are given to students who meet the application criteria. Eligible students are given the opportunity to receive funding for their academic research.
Pi Epsilon-at-Large Chapter
Sigma Theta Tau International
Nursing Honor Society
Carol Martin, Vice President
Patricia Ciarleglio, Secretary