- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
RN to BS in Nursing Completion Program
The RN to BS Completion program is designed for the associate degree or diploma nurse or the registered nurse who wishes to continue his or her education for professional and personal growth. The student will earn a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing. This curriculum track also provides a foundation for masters level study in nursing. Registered nurses who have earned a non-nursing bachelor's degree should consider applying to the RN to MS Nursing Bridge program.
The length of time required to complete the RN-to-BS program depends upon the selection of the full-time or part-time options for study. It is important that you meet with your faculty advisor upon acceptance into the program in order to develop your personal curriculum plan, as the sequencing of courses can impact the time it takes you to complete the program.
Courses are offered during the day, in the evening, on weekends, and during the summer. See the full curriculum here.