- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Nursing Leadership Program
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
Academic Year 2017-2018
|42-54 semester hours||2-3 years|
With an aging population in our society and the belief that current nurses are expected to retire in the coming decade, the demand for nurse leaders is greater than ever. Regis’ Master of Science in Nursing Leadership offers four tracks designed to prepare you for advanced practice nursing with the skills needed to meet the challenges of healthcare management.
Core coursework and select required courses for each specialty track provide you with a wide range of learning outcomes designed to cultivate leadership and management skills.
Master of Science in Nursing Tracks:
- Nursing Leadership/Clinical Research
- Nursing Leadership/Health Administration
- Nursing Leadership/Health Informatics
- Nursing Leadership/Health Policy
All students in the Nurse Leadership program take a core set of courses, as well as those in their specialty track.
- Nursing Theory
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Economics of Healthcare
The required mentorship allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are currently working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
The Master of Science in Nursing Leadership is designed for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisite courses
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required; completed prerequisites
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of “B-” or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Resume; Statement of Purpose; two letters of recommendation
- A history of an unencumbered registered nurse license is required