- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
M.Ed Master of Education
|Tuition||Credits for Graduation||Time to Complete|
Academic Year 2018-2019
|18-36 semester hours||1-2 years|
Today’s demanding education environment values teachers with a passionate commitment to learning - professionals who demonstrate excellence in both the teaching of content and the dedication to student outcomes. If you are looking to become a licensed teacher or are a current teacher who needs an advanced degree, the MEd Master of Education will provide the skills you need to impact the lives of your students.
Regis offers two MEd Master of Education programs that will prepare you to implement both innovative methods and standard education practices to create a challenging, engaging, and nurturing classroom environment
In the tradition of eighty years of teacher education at Regis within the liberal arts, our master’s programs help teachers gain the understanding of students' needs, curriculum planning, and instruction.
Contact Dr. Priscilla Boerger, program director for more information
Field Experience allows students to apply the skills learned within the program in current classroom settings. Recent field experience placements include local public schools in Wayland, Boston, Weston, Framingham, and Waltham. Regis MEd Master of Education graduates are working in various school districts including Waltham, and Wayland, as well as in the Gifford School in Weston.
Please note that up to two graduate courses may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. Please contact the graduate admission office at 781-768-7330 or email@example.com for more information.
MEd Master of Education programs are designed for students with a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject who have an interest in the field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 from an undergraduate degree
- MAT or GRE score (this requirement may be waived by earning a grade of B or higher in the first two courses taken)
- Completed application form and transcripts
- A resume; personal statement; two letters of recommendation
- An interview with the MEd Master of Education Program Director