- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
RN to MSN Program
Bridge Program for RN with Non-Nurse BS Degree
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
Academic Year 2018-2019
|61-64 semester hours||2-3 years full-time|
The demand is high for nurses with advanced training. If you are a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor’s degree in a non-nurse subject, the Regis BS to MS Nursing Bridge program will allow you to take your career to the next level. Students in this program do not earn a bachelor’s degree but, instead, matriculate directly into the master’s program after completing four upper division Nursing courses. These courses include:
- NU 304 Health Assessment
- NU 403 Evidence for Clinical Practice
- NU 404 Concepts and Challenges for Professional Practice
- NU 510 Community-Based Nursing
To prepare you for a career as an advanced practice nurse. Specialty tracks in this program include: Nurse Practitioner (Pediatrics, Family, Psychiatric-Mental Health, Adult/Geriatric, or Women’s Health), Acute/Adult Critical Care Clinical Specialist, Nursing Leadership/Health Policy, Nursing Leadership/Health Informatics, and Nursing Leadership/Health Administration.
Coursework in the BS to MS Bridge program will depend on the specialty track you choose. Total number of credits for this program vary, from 61-64 based on that track.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Nursing Theory
- Advanced Health Assessment
Clinical placements offer the opportunity to learn from professionals working in a clinical setting. Recent placements include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Franciscan Hospital Rosie’s Place. Graduates of this program are currently working at VNA Network, Cambridge Health Alliance, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Two courses may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program:
Please contact the graduate admission office at 781-768-7330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in a non-nurse subject and an associate’s degree in nursing.
- Completed application form and all transcripts
- Personal statement; Resume; two letters of recommendation
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- A history of an unencumbered registered nurse license is required
Please note that the GRE is NOT required for the BS to Master of Science in Nursing program.