- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Certificate in Professional Writing for New Media
A 12-credit Certificate in Professional Writing for the New Media is also an option. The certificate consists of two required courses (ID 500, ID 516) and two electives (select from ID 515, CO 604, and CO 617).
In the Certificate program you will:
- Gain and improve writing skills through hands-on lessons and instruction by professionals in journalism, public relations, communications and creative nonfiction.
- Practice applying new technologies in social media and digital publication.
- Learn skills for in-demand areas such as health, science or business writing, writing for nonprofits, and public relations.
- Take internships for real-world experience.
The certificate courses use traditional on-the-ground format on evening and weekends along with hybrid delivery so working professionals can enhance skills and build a portfolio. 2 courses will apply to the MS in Organizational and Professional Communication program.
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- December 5, 2017 – All Graduate Programs, 6:00 pm
- January 10, 2018 – All Graduate Programs, 6:00 pm
- March 13, 2018 – All Graduate Programs, 6:00 pm
- April 21, 2018 – All Graduate Programs, 9:30 am
Online Information Session
All online information sessions will be at 12:00 pm EST
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017