- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Nursing Leadership and Health Policy Masters
Master of Science - Nursing Leadership/Health Policy
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$1,095 /credit||42 semester hours||2 years|
The MS in Nursing Leadership/Health Policy prepares nurses to assume leadership roles in an increasingly demanding healthcare field. The program teaches students health policy development, advocacy, research, implementation, and evaluation. Graduates of the MS in Nursing Leadership/Health Policy are prepared to work in hospitals, legislative agencies, healthcare companies, and other health-related organizations.
You will learn current policy issues impacting nursing and health care, how policy is made, and how to lead and influence the development of health policy through effective advocacy in the political process.
The MS in Nurse Leadership/Health Policy consists of 14 courses.
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Issues in National Health Policy
- Healthcare Quality Management
The required mentorship allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
Two graduate courses from the following three courses may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program:
- NU 601 - Nursing Theory
- NU 605 - Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- HP 609 - Health Policy, Politics, and Perspectives
Please contact the gradaute admission offcie at 781-768-7330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance
Master of Science Nursing Leadership/Health Policy is designed for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisites courses
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0; completed prerequisites
- Resume, Statement of Purpose, and two letters of recommendation
- A history of an unencumbered registered nurse license is required
Please note that the GRE is NOT required for the Master of Science in Nursing Leadership program.