- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Nursing Leadership and Health Informatics Program
Master of Science - Nursing Leadership/Health Informatics
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$1,095/credit||42 semester hours||2 years
The federal mandate requiring adoption of electronic record-keeping throughout the healthcare industry has created a need for nurses trained in health informatics, with skills in the development, management and analysis of data. The Regis MS in Nursing Leadership/Health Informatics is designed to prepare you for leadership careers in hospital, insurance, biotech and public health settings.
You will develop technical skills in database design and development and the ability to transform data into clear, actionable nursing information and knowledge.
The MS in Nurse Leadership/Health Informactics consists of 14 courses.
- Concepts of Nursing Leadership
- Database Design and Development for Healthcare
- Health Information Systems
The required mentorship allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are currently working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
The Master of Science Nursing Leadership/Informatics is designed for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisites courses
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher; completed prerequisites
- Resume; Statement of Purpose; two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director may be required