- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Leadership in Nursing and Health Administration Program
Master of Science - Nursing Leadership/Health Administration
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$1,080 /credit||42 semester hours||2 years
The MS in Nursing Leadership/Health Administration program provides the advanced clinical and management skills you need to perform effectively as a leader in the ever-changing healthcare environment.
To develop your skills in leadership, business management, and healthcare innovation which, combined with your experience in patient care, will enable you to drive healthcare delivery.
The MS in Nurse Leadership/Health Administration consists of 14 courses.
- Health, Ethics and Law
- Concepts of Nursing Leadership
- Financial Analysis in Health Care
The required fieldwork and mentorship allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are currently working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
Master of Science Nursing Leadership/Health Administration is designed for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisites courses
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher; completed prerequisites
- Resume; Statement of Purpose; two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director may be required