- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Master in Nursing Leadership / Clinical Research
Master of Science - Nursing Leadership/Clinical Research
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$1,095 /credit||42 semester hours||2 years
Clinical research is essential to innovation in medical treatment. Clinical research nurses combine their patient care skills with advanced knowledge of research protocols, regulations and management. The Regis MS in Nursing Leader/Clinical Research prepares you for roles in the growing field of medical research.
Develop leadership skills needed to ensure patient safety, research integrity and study documentation. Students in this program earn a MS degree in Nursing Leadership & Clinical Research.
Students in the MS program must satisfactorily complete 14 courses at Regis. Two tracks, Regulatory Management and Clinical Research Management allow you to tailor your program to your career interest
- Health Ethics and Law
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Overview of Health Product Industry
The required mentorship allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are currently working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
Master of Science Nursing Leadership/Clinical Management is designed for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program.
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisites courses
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher; completed prerequisites
- Resume; Statement of Purpose; two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director may be required