- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Title III
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Master in Health Administration
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$980/credit||33-36 credits||16 months full-time;
2 years part-time
In our dynamic and evolving health care system, health administrators are needed to lead and manage the complex business of delivering high quality, accessible and cost-effective care. Our program focuses is on the critical ethical, legal, social, policy, management, and leadership issues in health administration. You will develop the competencies needed to emerge as the leaders, managers, and policy-makers who will make a difference in health care organizations, community agencies, government, and in health policy settings.
Take this program in one of three convenient formats:
- Full time on-campus
- Part time on-campus
- 100% online
The MS in Health Administration program explores the issues facing healthcare today and the solutions needed to meet the increasing demand for high quality, affordable care. You will gain the skills needed to become a highly effective healthcare leader.
- Prepare for roles in health facilities, the health insurance industry, government agencies
- Learn to navigate the increasingly complex healthcare industry
Students earn a Master of Science Health Administration in as little as 3 semesters. Students who have had at least 2 years of experience in health administration, including 1 year in a management role, may waive the field experience course, subject to the approval of the program director. Courses are designed with the busy working professional in mind, and are offered on weekends and evenings, and many are taught in an intensive hybrid format with an on-line component. A flexible schedule of full or part-time study can be designed according to individual needs. Students may take additional courses to also complete a certificate in gerontology or informatics.
- Health Ethics and Law
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Health Information Systems
For students with limited experience in health administration or management, a 100-hour field experience in a health care administration setting enables you to refine skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build a professional network. Recent field placements include Partners HealthCare (Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Faulkner Hospital), Joslin Diabetes Center, and Boston Children’s Hospital.
The Graduate Program in Health Administration is for students from a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds who have an interest in pursuing or advancing a career in health care.
- Completed application form and transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of B or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director