- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Master of Science in Health Administration (MSHA Degree)
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
|$980/credit||42 credits||16 months full-time;
2 years part-time
The business of healthcare is complex and requires leaders who can navigate its ever-changing landscape. The MS in Health Administration program explores the issues facing healthcare today and the solutions needed to meet the increasing demand for high quality, affordable care. You will gain the skills needed to become a highly effective healthcare leader.
The Master of Science in Health Administration is a program of study focused on the critical, ethical, legal, social, political, management and leadership issues in Health Administration
- Choose from two concentrations: Informatics and Gerontology
- Prepare for roles in health facilities, the health insurance industry, government agencies
- Learn to navigate the increasingly complex healthcare industry
The Master of Science in Health Administration consists of a total of forty-two credits of study. A flexible schedule of full or part-time study can be designed according to individual student need. Classes held on a weekend day every other weekend and on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. The program is also available in an online format.
- Health Ethics and Law
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Health Information Systems
The Required field experience allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Recent placements include Partners HealthCare - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital, and Joslin Diabetes Center. Recent graduates are currently working at Boston Children’s Hospital, Arbour Health Systems, and the Boston Medical Center.
The MS in Health Administration is designed for students from a wide variety of backgrounds who have an interest in the field.
- Completed application form and transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of B or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director