- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Masters in Clinical Research Management
Master of Science in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
Academic Year 2017-2018
|33 semester hours||1 - 2 years|
Regulatory professionals work in companies and agencies to ensure products are safe and effective, and the design, manufacturing, and testing of products comply with regulations and standards. The MS in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management enables you to start or advance a career in the increasingly complex areas of drug, device and biologics regulatory affairs, health economics and reimbursement, health policy and development, and clinical trial management.
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure overall compliance with scientific concepts, principles of research design, medical product development, ethical considerations, responsible conduct of research, clinical study operations, regulatory standards, and data management.
Choose from three specialty tracks
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Research Management
- Molecular Imaging Research
The Regulatory and Clinical Research Management program includes six core courses, three courses from your specialty track, and two electives. The Virtual classroom format allows you to attend classes from any location in real time; evening and weekend classes make the program flexible for working professionals. Certificates in Regulatory Management or Clinical Research may be obtained with the completion of four courses within the subject area.
- Overview of the Health Product Industry
- Medical Device Regulation
- Clinical Trial Management
Regis offers dedicated assistance with both internship and job placement.
A required Field Experience allows you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you develop skills, learn from professionals in the field, and build your professional network. Recent practicum placements include Genzyme, Nova Biomedical, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Graduates of this program are currently working at Boston Scientific, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and Boston Scientific.
The MS in Regulatory & Clinical Research Management is designed for those who wish to start or advance in the biotechnology, device, and pharmaceutical industries or academic research environment.
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; Resume; Two letters of Recommendation
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of “B” or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Interview with the Program Director