- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Certificate in Integrative Health
The Certificate in Integrative Health provides an opportunity for nursing professionals to more fully develop their knowledge, skills and commitment to holistic practice. The courses are designed to address the overall scope of modalities, their use and the science behind them, as well as an in depth focus on Integrative Health in one specific area. All students participate in a mentorship experience tailored to the candidate's own level of experience and career interests. All baccalaureate prepared health care professionals are eligible, and up to two courses may be taken prior to applying to a program.
- Complementary Therapies and The Nurse
- The Science of Integrative Health
- Integrative Health for Women
- Mentorship in Integrative Health
While this program does not allow for elective options, all students take part in a real world practical experience, which matches students with a mentor and allows for the opportunity to work in a health care setting.
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- Saturday, October 1st, 9:30 am
- Wednesday, December 7th, 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10th, 6:00 pm
- Thursday, March 10th, 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 22nd, 9:30 am
Online Information Session
Tuesday, February 14th, 2017, 12 noon – Graduate Certificates Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the Health Administration program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7943 or email@example.com. Limited to 25 spots.