- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Certificate in Healthcare Communications
Candidates with a bachelor's degree who seek a Graduate Certificate in Health Communication complete four courses of study (12 credits). This certificate provides graduate students with communication strategies and tools which they can employ in dealing with problems and issues in today's health care environment.
The Graduate Certificate in Health Communication features:
- Program of study designed to meet individual needs and goals
- Flexible schedule options for working individuals
- Close interweaving of theory and professional practice
- Advisory board comprised of experts working in the field
- Interdisciplinary connections with other graduate programs
- Collaboration among students on research projects
On The Spot Admission
Wednesdays, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Effective communication is playing an increasingly important role at all levels in today’s complex health care environment. The Graduate Certificate in Health Communication provides students with the communication strategies and tools they need to successfully meet workplace challenges. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree complete four courses of study (12 credits) listed below.
- CO 612 Health Communication
- CO 601 Intercultural Communication
Select two of the following four classes:
- ID 500 Introduction to Professional Writing
- CO 617 New Multimedia Communication
- CO 609 Conflict Management and Negotiation
- CO 610 Crisis Communication
Professionals typically spend 75% of their time communicating in the workplace. It stands to reason that effective communication is an essential component of organizational success. Regis’ Master of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication provides intensive training in corporate communications, public relations, and professional training and development. Sample graduate placements have included Sovereign Bank, the American Red Cross, Hewlett Packard, and the New England Center for Children, just to name a few.
Online Information Session
Graduate Programs Information Session
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- Wednesday, December 7th, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, January 10th, 6:00pm
- Thursday, March 10th, 6:00pm
- Saturday, April 22nd, 9:30am