- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Certificate in Clinical Research Management
The Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Management is designed for candidates with Baccalaureate degrees in the sciences or who are currently working in Clinical Research. Candidates for this program are those men and women who wish to advance in professional training or seek a career in clinical research. Careers may be in medical product companies, clinical research organizations, or medical research institutions. Candidates seek the Graduate Certificate either as a first venture into graduate studies or as a supplement to a graduate degree that they have earned or are currently pursuing.
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Science who seek a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Management complete four courses of study (12 credits). The program is a part-time one-year program. For those candidates who are working full-time, evening and weekend courses are offered. All courses carry graduate credit and are either required or may be applied for credit as electives for the Master of Science in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management.
On The Spot Admission
Wednesdays, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Overview of the Health Product Industry (RA 601)
- Overview of Health Product Regulation (RA 602A)
- Clinical Trial Management (RA 609)
One of the following:
- Clinical Research Methods (RA 608)
- Project Management (RA 616)
- Up to 2 classes may be taken prior to applying to the program
- GRE waived if grade of B or better received in first 2 courses
Come to Class Visit
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a graduate class here at Regis. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the particular class and date you intend to visit.
Graduate Programs Information Session
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- Wednesday, December 7th, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, January 10th, 6:00pm
- Thursday, March 10th, 6:00pm
- Saturday, April 22nd, 9:30am