- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Program)
|Tuition||Credits for graduation||Time to Complete|
Academic Year 2018-2019
|39 credit hours||2 years|
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is commonly associated with the treatment of autism spectrum disorders; however, it has diverse applications including organizational behavior management, behavioral psychology, and behavioral pharmacology. With the rise in the prevalence of autism spectrum disorders, employment for ABA therapists is expected to grow by 29% in the coming decade. This program combines the research and hands-on experience you need to start or advance in the growing field of Applied Behavior Analysis. 100% of our 2017 graduates passed the BCBA examination on their first attempt!
Take this program in one of three convenient formats:
- Full-time on campus
- Part-time on campus
- 100% online
Regis also offers the following ABA programs:
Industry Leading Voices at Regis
If you are interested in learning more about ABA, check out a podcast called ABA Inside Track, co-hosted by program director, Jacquelyn MacDonald and practicum coordinator, Diana Parry-Cruwys. The podcast provides lively conversations between three Board Certified Behavior Analysts on the hot topics in the industry and the research that fuels the field.
Our ABA program prepares you for leadership roles in the implementation, evaluation, and administration of applied behavior analytic principles and methods.
- Prepare students to effectively enter the workforce immediately upon graduation
- Provide students with a strong foundation to pursue doctoral work in behavior analysis
- Provide students with opportunities to learn how to deliver culturally competent care through site visits in other countries
- Clinical site placements at the Regis Autism Center provide opportunities to gain valuable experience right on campus.
"Demand for behavior analyst positions has more than doubled from 2012 to 2014. This is a national trend."
-Behavior Analyst Workforce Demand Report
- Treatment Evaluation
- Behavior Assessment
- Ethical Practice in Applied Behavior Analysis
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB) has approved the course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification Examination®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify. The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® has approved the practicum courses toward the experience requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification Examination®. Applicants may need to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Intensive practicums allow you to apply classroom learning in a professional setting where you will develop your skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network. Regis faculty actively assist in identifying paid practicum placement. Recent practicum placements include ABACS, LLC, Foundation Lane, Crossroads School and Kindle Behavior Consultants. Graduates of the ABA program are currently working at Advances Learning Center, Foundation Lane, and ABACS, LLC.
The MS in Applied Behavior Analysis is designed for students from a wide variety of backgrounds who have an interest in the field.
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; resume; three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interview with the Program Director
- GRE scores are NOT required for this program
Applied Behavior Analysis Department
College Hall 215