- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Certificate Program
The Regis Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis allows you to learn the fundamentals of ABA while gaining valuable experience applying and evaluating its principles and methods in a supervised setting. In this program, you will complete 18 credit hours of coursework and 9 credit hours of supervised practicum. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to sit for the BCBA exam. After completing the Regis Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis curriculum, 100% of our 2017 graduates passed the BCBA exam on their first attempt!
This certificate program is for students currently holding a Master’s Degree in an approved field of study. Designed for working professionals with evening courses this program can be completed in as little as three semesters full-time.
Regis also offers the following ABA programs:
Applicants must have
- Obtained at least a Master's degree in an approved field of study
- Achieved a minimum GPA 3.0
- Three letters of recommendations
- Schedule an individual interview with the Program Director.
Additional information may also be required.
- Concepts and Principles 1: Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (3 credits)*
- Concepts and Principles 2: Experimental Analysis of Behavior (3 credits)*
- Treatment Evaluation (3 credits)*
- Behavior Assessment (3 credits)*
- Behavior Intervention (3 credits)*
- Ethical Practice in Applied Behavior Analysis (3 credits)*
- Practicum (9 credits)**
* The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB) has approved the course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification Examination®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify.
**The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® has approved the practicum courses toward the experience requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification Examination®. Applicants may need to meet additional requirements to qualify.
Every Wednesday, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30-minute appointments. Submit online at least two working days prior to your appointment: online application, two letters of recommendation, 500-word personal statement, resume. Bring to the appointment: official transcripts. Application fee waiver provided at the time of confirmation of an appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Graduate Programs Information Session
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
Online Information Session
All online information sessions will be at 12:00 pm EST
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018