- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Dual Program in ABA and Special Education
Graduate students can earn two master's degrees at a competitive cost savings with Regis' dual program option in Applied Behavior Analysis and Special Education. The combined curriculum allows students to earn two degrees within a three year span at a cost savings of approximately $12,000 compared to earning two graduate degrees separately.
Students also have the option to earn a Master's in Special Education with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Master's in Special Education with a certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis: $35,000
- Master's in Special Education with a Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis: $40,000
- The dual programs are cohort-based with small class sizes and flexible formats
- Students receive hands-on learning experiences at on-site internship locations including Regis' autism center
- Optional international service trip (previous trips have included Iceland)
- Preparation for the BCBA exam
For more information about requirements, course curriculum, and start dates please contact the graduate admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.