- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Graduate Career Services
Kaitlynn Malinowski Arvidson is the Manager of Graduate and Professional Career Planning. Kaitlynn welcomes graduate and professional students to meet with her in College Hall 215. On-campus or virtual appointments can be made by contacting her directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kaitlynn provides the following services to support the professional development of students:
- Employer partnerships in all graduate fields of study
- Career fairs, information sessions, and lectures
- Webinars, workshops and on-campus interview sessions
- Individualized career counseling: self-assessment, resume, cover letter, interview preparation, job search, electronic applications
Graduate and Professional Career Planning Programming, Fall 2016
Coffee and Careers!
Drop by the Graduate Student Lounge on Saturday, September 17th before class or during break, from 8:30-11am to enjoy coffee and bagels from Bruegger’s. Take a minute to learn about how Graduate and Professional Career Planning can assist in achieving your next step!
Thursday, September 15th from 4-6pm <span class="Obliaue>drop-by the Graduate and Professional Center for Career Planning CH 229, for a 10-minute resume review. This event is the perfect opportunity to have an edited resume prepared for the MSN Employer Expo on 9/29, Spring Semester field placement and clinical opportunities or to get a jumpstart on your quest to find a new job in your field!
2nd Annual MSN Employer Expo!
Thursday, September 29th from 4-5:30pm in the CH Foyer, we will be hosting our MSN Employer Expo This event is for all MSN students to meet Regis’ employer partners, especially those who will be seeking fulltime job opportunities upon graduation or fulfilling clinical hours during the Spring 2017 semester. A list of participating employers will be posted here on September 15th.
Career Link https://regiscollege-csm.symplicity.com/
Sign in > Events > Workshops > MSN Employer Expo > RSVP
Kaitlynn M. Arvidson
Manager of Graduate and Professional Career Planning