- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Regulatory & Clinical Research Management Program Virtual Option
The entire RCRM Master’s degree or Certificate may be completed through a virtual classroom format, allowing students to attend classes from any location in real time. Virtual classes provide students an environment in which they can interact with the instructor and classmates visually and audibly, just as in a usual classroom environment.
The MS in Regulatory & Clinical Research Management is a total of 11 courses. A certificate in Clinical Research Management or Regulatory Management is 4 courses. Most students pursue the program on a part-time basis by taking 1-2 courses/semester.
- Up to 2 classes may be taken prior to applying to the program
- GRE waived if grade of B or better received in first 2 courses