- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
I had looked at several graduate programs and decided on Regis College from the moment I stepped on campus and met the professors. The program fit into my busy schedule of being a full-time, working mom and the classes were not only challenging, but also aligned with my role in public relations. In fact, through networking with a Regis College alum from the program, I was able to find a new job and further my career. Choosing Regis has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
- Lauren Petit, Manager of Communications and Community Relations, Saint-Gobain, member of the Board of Directors for the Epilepsy Foundation of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Maine, member of the Regis College Alumni Board
I was looking to broaden my skills. I needed a program that would mesh with my work schedule, that would be convenient geographically, and most important, would provide the courses and experience and I needed to grow in my career.
- Julianne Marrone Ambrose, Human Resource Manager, Watson Wyatt
Since I completed my master's, many wonderful changes have happened in my career.... I use the communication skills I learned at Regis every day!
- Anne-Marie Cardillo, Contract Administrator, Tufts Health Plan