- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Fast Track to a Master’s at Regis College
Finish Your Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree at Regis in Five Years
Did you know…
- You can take up to three courses for graduate credit while completing your bachelor’s degree*.
- There is no extra cost—your current undergraduate tuition remains unchanged.
- Graduate courses count towards both degrees.
- GRE is waived if you have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA*+.
* Good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required.
+ must be within 12 months of graduation.
Interested students must complete the Intention to Pursue Regis 5th Year Graduate Program form including signatures from Faculty Advisor, Graduate Program Director, and Graduate Admissions Office. This is a one-time form that must be completed prior to enrolling in the first graduate level course.
Students must also complete the Approval for Graduate Level Course form and submit it to the Center for Student Services for each desired graduate course registration.
Finish in Five Programs offered in:
- Education/Teaching Licensure
- Health Administration
- Heritage Studies
- Regulatory & Clinical Research Management
For these programs, no additional application is required to continue after graduation as long as the graduate courses were completed with acceptable grades, and the "Intention to Pursue 5th Year Program" form was submitted.
Graduating Seniors who have not taken graduate courses as undergraduates are also eligible to continue in a 5th Year Graduate Program provided they have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and the "Intention to Pursue" form is completed.
Additional Graduate Programs offered in
**Programs take longer than one additional year to complete. Interested students must complete an "Intention to Pursue 5th Year Program" form first in order to be approved for taking graduate courses while still an undergraduate student.
**In order to continue in these programs after graduation, students must submit a completed admission application including transcripts, resume, personal statement, recommendations, and interview.