- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Classes fill up!
Apply early for best chances of getting into the Study Groups you want. Enrollments continue thereafter on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Who may join: LLARC welcomes mature men and women of all faiths and backgrounds.
- Register by mail using the enrollment form (print extras for friends!)
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Basic annual membership, including the Lunch, Listen & Learn program
- Basic annual membership plus enrollment for the current semester in one or more seminars.
- You must be a member to enroll in courses and enjoy other benefits of membership. Annual membership fees are in effect from 9/1/18 through 8/31/19.
- The flat tuition rate covers all your study groups for the semester. Space is limited in all classes, however, so enrollment is not guaranteed. (Also, a study group may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient.) We strongly encourage you to make alternate selections in case your top choices are filled. Don’t forget to indicate the total number of study groups you wish to enroll in.
- Registrations will be processed beginning on July 8. All applications submitted by that date will be regarded equally for purposes of assigning places in each study group. Applications may be submitted early (and this is encouraged) but they will not be acted upon before July 8. On that date, if any study group is oversubscribed, enrollment will be by lottery. Anyone not enrolled will be placed on a waiting list.
- Confirmations will be emailed out weekly beginning July 15. We will confirm you initially for up to two study groups, if space is available. If we are then able to enroll you in an additional selection, we will telephone you and send you a supplemental confirmation. Study group leaders will communicate any preparation necessary for the first class meeting.
- Additional costs: you are responsible for the cost of books and other materials. Typically, you are expected to obtain books on your own and to buy other materials from the leader in class.
For More Information
Participation in LLARC
Enjoy all the Benefits of Membership
• $75 per year
Enroll in one or more Study Groups in addition to enjoying all of the basic benefits of membership
• $175 semester tuition
(in addition to the prerequisite
annual membership fee)