- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Reference and Research help is available on a walk-in or appointment basis for Regis students, faculty and staff Mondays through Thursdays between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM; Fridays 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM; Saturdays 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM; and Sundays 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM during the academic year.
Ask the Librarian for assistance with your research, including how to search our databases. Our Librarians (@ ext. 7303) can give you advice on which database is best for your research needs, and they can help you to improve your search techniques. Our databases are available 24/7.
We have many databases to cover your research needs across all subjects and disciplines, all available in the Databases section.
Users of Regis Library's electronic resources are required to follow the Regis College Library Copyright Policy.