- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Requirements for reserving materials at the Regis Library
Borrowing Reserve Materials - Students
- Reserve materials are shelved by Instructor's name at the Circulation Desk.
- Any student with a current Regis ID may borrow reserve materials.
- Your Regis ID must be left at the desk while you borrow the reserve item.
- There is a two-hour loan period for all reserve items.
- Items must stay in the library at all times.
Please respect the need of fellow students to complete their homework by returning materials on time. Reserve privileges may be revoked if a student does not respect the time limit or removes items from the library.
Requesting Reserve Materials - Faculty
To place an item on reserve, please fill out the form below. Please send questions and comments to Benjamin Nyquist.
781-768-7301 or 7302
Director of the Library