- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- Search the library catalog for books, journals, government documents, maps, cds, videos and other materials owned by the library
- Search electronic databases for articles from newspapers, scholarly journals and popular magazines
Search electronic databases for articles from newspapers, scholarly journals and popular magazines
Bring them in and have one of our Circulation Assistants renew them for you, or call the Circulation Desk at 781-768-7301, or renew it yourself by logging into the library catalog and clicking on the "My Account" link in the right hand corner of the top page. You will need your library barcode and PIN in order to access your account. The first time you log in, you can create your PIN by following the instructions which will then allow you to access your library account.
- If you are a faculty member, go to the following library webpage:
Faculty Acquisitions Suggestions
- If you are a student or member of the community, please use the Suggestion Box.
To access our databases off-campus, you must be a currently enrolled student, faculty, or staff person who has a Regis College ID. You must access our databases from the Electronic Databases off-campus link which appears under each database. When the next page comes up it will require that you use your Regis College email username and password to get to the database itself. If you have any problems or questions about logging in, please contact the Regis College Library Reference Desk at 781-768-7303.
- Email the Reference Desk
- Visit the Reference Desk
- Call the Reference Desk at 781-768-7303. On-Campus X7303
- Consult the Staff Directory