- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I...
- Search the library catalog for books, journals, government documents, maps, cds, videos and other materials owned by the library
- Search electronic databases for articles from newspapers, scholarly journals and popular magazines
Search electronic databases for articles from newspapers, scholarly journals and popular magazines
- Renew them at the Circulation desk in person
- Call the Circulation Desk at 781-768-7301
- Log into "My Account" and renew online. Requires library barcode and PIN.
To access our databases off-campus, you must be a currently enrolled student, faculty, or staff person who has a Regis ID. Access our databases from the Electronic Databases off-campus link which appears under each database. When the next page comes up it will require that you use your Regis email username and password to get to the database itself. If you have any problems or questions about logging in, please contact the Regis Library Reference Desk at 781-768-7303.
- Email the Reference Desk
- Visit the Reference Desk
- Call the Reference Desk at 781-768-7303. On-Campus X7303
- Consult the Staff Directory