- Professional Advancement
- School of Liberal Arts, Education & Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Science & Health Professions
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis College
- IT Services
Information Technology Services
Welcome to Information Technology Services (ITS). ITS is committed to the integration and support of technology in every aspect of campus life. This includes:
- E-mail accounts for students, faculty and staff.
- A RegisAccess account that will allow you to register for courses, view your course schedule, or see your grades and other account information on the Web.
- A web-based instructional course management system from Moodle utilized by more than 160 course offerings. This communication tool offers on-line access to course syllabi, announcements, requirements, and readings. It enables students to submit assignments and participate in on-line discussions.
- Help desk support staffed jointly by ITS and student employees. During the academic year the Help desk is staffed Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in College Hall Room 131. The Help desk can also be reached via phone at 781-768-7177 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twelve cross platform computer labs available across campus. All labs offer Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet Explorer. Each lab is fully networked and equipped with printers. Several labs offer discipline specific software and some offer scanners too. College Hall labs 133 and 135 are accessible 24 hours through Campus Police.
- Internet access is available through the campus-wide network. Students are provided with a Windows network account and network storage. Data ports are available in all residence halls, computer labs, and the library. Residents using personal computers have access to the campus network and the Internet in their residence hall rooms via wired and wireless connectivity.
- Ubiquitous wireless coverage is provided across campus to over 621,000 square feet of campus building space. Exterior wireless service is provided to enhance the “classroom without walls”.
- Cable television service provided in all residence hall rooms available with the student’s personal cable-ready television.
- One phone number with shared voicemail is provided in each room for resident students. Students are responsible for providing their own phone.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding technology at Regis. We look forward to assisting you.