- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Academic Affairs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Communication
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Academic Advising
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & State Regulatory Authorizations
- Academic Center for Excellence
- Internships & Career Placement
- Lifelong Learning At Regis
- IT Services
- Institutional Review Board
Regis offers a variety of academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels through three distinct schools – the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing and the School of Health Sciences.
We are a small university, and our size fosters what we do and how we do it. We believe that true learning takes place in a setting that values the individual – a place where academic support, dedicated professors, and experiential learning strengthen a student’s ability to thrive on campus, in the greater community, and around the world.
At Regis, opportunities abound for students to challenge themselves – both on campus and in other venues. Cross-registration programs with nearby Babson College, Bentley University, and Boston College let you explore coursework outside of Regis. Domestic and international study options allow you to explore new cultures. Internships and clinical experiences prepare you for career success.